Tired of losing time due to flat tires? Your commercial fleet, OTR equipment, or even lawn and garden equipment could benefit from our foam filling service. With foam-filled tires, you can:
- Prevent downtime caused by flat tires with puncture-proof foam
- Improve tread life and reduce repair costs
- Utilize consistent tire pressure
- Improve maneuverability over rough and uneven terrain
- Add stability to the weight of your equipment
Our specialized foam filling process involves injecting a urethane gel through the valve stem or through a hole drilled into the tire sidewall. Next, we allow the tires to harden for a length of time anywhere between 24 and 48 hours. Our process is guaranteed to fortify tires against flats and unnecessary maintenance.
Foam-filled tires aren’t for everyone, but they can be an excellent alternative for heavy-duty vehicles and are particularly useful on equipment that regularly experiences flat tires.